Facilities on site
Day or night, rain or shine, Trecco Bay Holiday Park has a superb choice of on site facilities to keep the whole family entertained. Whether you want full-on and fun-filled or relaxing and sandy beaches, ‘Trecco’ is the place to be. Whatever your age there is literally something for everyone…
Passes are NOT included in your hire fee. These can be purchased from the ‘Guests Reception’ which is on the main street (next to the gift shop and amusement arcades). There’s plenty to do without a pass, so purchasing them isn’t necessary. Priced as follows:
- 7 Day Adult – £24.95 / 3 Day Adult – £22.46 / 1 Day Adult – £20.22
- 7 Day Child – £19.95 / 3 Day Child – £17.96 / 1 Day Child – £16.16
- 7 Day Adult – £19.95 / 3 Day Adult – £17.96 / 1 Day Adult – £16.16
- 7 Day Child – £14.95 / 3 Day Child – £13.45 / 1 Day Child – £12.11
Kids’ clubs, the fabulous Splashland indoor pool, wet and wild outdoor play, bowling, bingo and adventure golf and that’s just for starters! When you’re not whizzing down zip wires and watching live shows, you’re only a hop, skip and jump from a Blue Flag beach and countless other fantastic attractions including:
- 6 lane mini ten-pin bowling
- Adventure play area with slides
- Arcade Zone amusements
- Beaches, beaches, beaches!
- Pool tables
- Satellite TVs for live sporting events
- Two multi-sports courts
- Zip wire
- Food on Site: Bay View Fish & Chip Shop / Coast Bar & Kitchen / Costa Coffee / Deli On The Deck / Legends Diner (50’s Rock & Roll Themed Diner) / Papa John’s Pizza.
- Shops & Services on Site:Cash Machine / Convenience Store with Off Licence / Laundrette / Rock Shop / Sid & Lizzie’s Tricks Treats & Sweets Shop / Saint Mary’s Church / Surfing Equipment and Gift Shop.
When darkness falls it’s time to get the party started. With two live entertainment venues (passes required), a restaurant and sports bar (screening live sporting events) the holiday fun continues into the night…